Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Possible "Pre-Humorous" Beatification!?

My resources in the Vatican have mentioned to me Jonathan Davis' name as possibly being considered for the Church's first Pre-Humorous Beatification.

This doesn't mean that it will happen - you know how Rome is. But it is interesting that it is something that is even being considered and whispered about. The whispers of Rome are not merely trivial.

If it were to ever occur, it would begin a long procedure of examinations into his life, testimonies, debate, documentation, etc.

Only time will tell... and all we can do is Hope and Pray.

2 comments:

  1. I had severe back pain once, and then Jonathan touched my back and I was healed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to his house once, and then his dog, cat, and chicken died...

    ReplyDelete